Prohormone and high protein diet in a young man with previous nefrectomy

Patient : I am 25 years old and I only have one kidney. I had a nephrectamy when I was 3 due to a whilms tumor. I manually had my other kidney cheeked by a physician for the next 8 years. Everything always cheeked.out fine with no issues. I am really into fitness so I workout regularly. I also.consume.quite.a bit of protein trying add muscle. My question is, I would like to try a cycle of a.mild prohormone to put on size. I would have the proper assistance during and after my cycle but would like to know if this will directly effect my kidney and therefore cause irreversible damage.?
Doctor :   I do not recommend in your specific case the use of pro hormones or designer anabolic steroids nor taking extra dose of proteins or high protein diet. You only have one kidney to metabolize and excrete these substances; if you put and extra stress in the only kidney you have you are taking a big time risk. The side effects of pro hormones as follows: acne, liver toxicity, increased blood pressure, raised cholesterol, gynecomastia, prostate enlargement, hair and libido loss. High-protein diets may accelerate the loss of kidney function in people with early problems. However, these controversial diets do not seem to affect people with normal kidneys, this may suggest new research. The problem is, as many as 20 million Americans are at risk for reduced kidney function but don't know it. Therefore, people on high-protein diets may be unknowingly damaging their kidneys. For most healthy people, a high-protein diet generally isn't harmful if followed for a short time, such as three to four months, and may help with weight loss. However, the risks of using a high-protein diet, usually with carbohydrate restriction for the long term are still being studied. Several health problems may result if a high-protein diet is followed for an extended time: nutritional deficiencies or insufficient fiber, which can cause constipation and diverticulitis, may increase your risk for certain types of cancer, promote foods such as red meat and full-fat dairy products that can increase your risk of heart disease, may cause or worsen liver or kidney problems because your body may already have trouble eliminating all the waste products of protein metabolism.