Prolem in conceiving

Q: Hello Dr,

I am 28yrs lady trying for baby for 7 months with no success.
I got pregnant before 2yrs the month after the marriage. We aborted that one.
I have asked by my doctor to take the hormone test. My periods are regular.
I have taken the hormone test at 2nd day of my periods.
LH : 5.80
FSH : 5.20
Prolactne : 6.98
Is my hormone levels are normal.
I had done follicular study for two months.
June month my follicle got ruptured in 19th day and i got periods after 13 days.
In Aug month follicle got ruptured in 21st day and periods came after 12 days.
My doctor is telling i am having short luetal phase problem and also suggested a tablet called Progynova 2mg for a month starts on 5th day and Siphene 100mg for five days from 2 day. Am i really having short luetal phase problem.