Prolonged (2 weeks) PMS

Q: Since having an abortion (via pill) in January, PMS has lasted for 2 solid weeks before each period, with breast pain and major swelling equivalent to the symptoms of being pregnant (more severe than regular PMS breast tenderness). Each month I'm nervous I might be pregnant since the breast tenderness and growth is so drastic and lasts for so long. I'm just curious how long these more severe symptoms might last? Or if it's permanent now that my body has been pregnant? (I was only 5 wks in, and for the first time). Just looking for peace of mind, and assurance that this is normal? And if there is anything I can do...extra swollen and sore breasts for 3 weeks out of the month is not fun! Thank you.

Symptoms:  Severe breast swelling and soreness 2 WEEKS before period every month (7 months post pill abortion)