Prolonged Acne red in color and no pus

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,

I have been suffering from acne since past 3 months. Initially i was prescribed doxycycline BD and Epiduo Gel Monday, Wed & Friday. But it did not help much.
Then i Decided to see another doctor and he prescribed me Gudcef CV 200 BD and few topical creams like Clindoxy Gel, Nadibact gel and Supratret C... I have been using this since past 9 days and i still don't see any difference.

I am a fitness freak and i regularly take Whey protein and pre work outs. Could you please guide me how can i get rid of ACNE VULGARIS which has now started troubling me badly..

Thanks
Kapil

Symptoms:  Acne on Face
Doctor