Prolonged lower abdominal pain With inability to pass gas an

Q: Prolonged lower abdominal pain With inability to pass gas and extreme constipation at times. It has been going on for months. I have an i.u.d. so when i call the dr. Office they tell me to go to the e.r. . Sometimes it feels like something moves or pops around when i push....other times there is movement on its own like a baby kicking, i mean thats the closes feeling i have ever had to it. What should i do go to the er because the dr. Office refuses to see me over this issue bc the i.u.d

Symptoms:  Prolonged right lower abdominal pain with at times inability to pass gas or use the restroom