Prolonged odor hallucinations after using perfume or alcohol

Q: Some time after smelling a perfume-cologne (probably includes alcohol, mostly lemon cologne but normal perfumes trigger too) I usually start smelling a particular unpleasant odor (I don't really know how to describe the odor, but it's sure unpleasant).

It lasts for days or weeks and suddenly wears off. It's always like seizures, comes and goes but too often (like every 1-2 minute or so, and stays constantly for some more time). I am having this problem since I was a child. I don't think I always had this problem but I don't remeber when it started.

Also, it sometimes happens after drinking alcoholic drinks. The odor can be different from the odor I get from smelling perfume (This is unpleasant too).

I was searching for this problem's solution but the only thing I found is phantosmia according to symptoms. But my cause doesn't even make sense. I went to an otolaryngologist about this problem, he suspected of a brain tumor but after inspections no tumor has been found, so my case is still unsolved.

This is really annoying because I don't have the choice to avoid people using perfumes all the time. I can't always tell people to not spray-pour perfumes near me. I sometimes just tell them I'm allergic. I'm having this discomfort too often. I feel myself really bad when I'm in this condition. I don't even know if I'm hallucinating this smell or I'm really smelling something synthesized in my body.

Is there some type of specialist I can go or some kind of medicine I can take for this problem? I tried using antihistamines but I don't thinks it's helping.