Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Prominent left ovarian veins enlarged right ovary hemorrhagicle follicles

Prominent left ovarian veins enlarged right ovary hemorrhagicle follicles

Patient: Prominent left ovarian veins enlarged right ovary hemorrhagic follicle What dose this mean please

Doctor: Hello.Thanks for the query.Prominent left ovarian veins indicate that there is an element of construction in the o varian supply on the left side which may be due to torsion of pressure symptoms due to ovarian enlargement or presence of large cysts. They would have to be removed laparoscopically for treatment.A hemorrhagic follicular cyst in the right ovary may indicate advent of endometriosis and again a diagnostic laparoscopy is required to be done for removal of the cyst and fulguration of endometriotic patches if present.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health.Regards