"Proprioception" vs "Position Sense"

Q: What is the difference between "proprioception" and "position sense"?

For a quiz at school, I was asked to identify the kind of sensation tested in the upper extremities when you ask the patient to close their, you move their finger, and then ask them if they can put the other finger in the same position.

I answered "proprioception", but the teacher marked it incorrectly and told me the correct answer is "position sense". As far as I've always known, proprioception IS position sense. I did research, and all of it points towards the fact that this is indeed the case. If not, what is the difference?