Prostate cancer, STD, or urinary tract infection

Patient

Q: I have a white milky fluid inside my penis. It does not drip or cause pain. I noticed it more after I passed a stone through my urine last month. Now for some reason my penis has a slight itch inside and when I go to check I notice that when I rub to get the itchiness to stop, I get a milky white fluid inside, not a lot but enough to notice that something is not right.

Symptoms:  Sometimes it feels a little itchy, when I go to check and when I rub to see why it's itchy I sometimes get a little white milky fluid come out. I have put it on tissue before to see if I was just imagining it looks like a yellowish green on a white tissue.
Doctor