Prostate enlargement

Patient: Hi doctor,I have some questions regarding to my case.My physician told me that I am suffering from mild prostate enlargement and the ultrasound examination at that time reported that “the prostate is mildly enlarged measuring 3.3 X 4.0 X 4.2 cm of calculated weight 34 cc, intact capsule with no focal lesion”, and I think My physician prescription was contain prostacure (pygeum Africanum 50mg extract)as I remember , then after about 9 months I made another ultrasound as a part of my follow up and the report was ” the prostate is of normal size measuring 3.2 X 4.3 X 3.1 cm of calculated weight 23.6 gram, no focal lesion or prostatic concretion” and the doctor prescription was Ciprobay 500 (ciprofloxacin) and Omnic 0.4 capsule and prostanorm(Evapharm company . Then after about 8 months I repeated the ultra sound examination report was ” the prostate is of normal size with estimated volume of 21 cc, homogenous with no focal lesions” and my physician continue to give me prostanorm twice daily and Cardura xl 4 mg (doxazonsine mesilate) once daily . I thought at that moment the problem of my prostate enlargement began to disappear and return to its normal condition but I surprised when I made my last ultrasound examination after 7 months when the report mentioned that “the prostate is mildly enlarged in size, homogenous, estimated volume 30 cc, no focal lesion or prostatic concretion” . My physician told me to continue on me prostanorm and Cardura xl 4 mg (doxazonsine mesilate) medication and failed to give me an explanation to this fluctuation in my case. I am 58 years old. My urination nearly normal except in few times when I notice low flow of urine.My first questions are: what is your explanation regarding to my case and what is the cause of this change in the prostate size (decreased to normal then began to enlarged again).What do you think about the medication I use and are you prefer other medications?I also here about a new medication called “Pro star” which has amazing effect on prostate enlargement cases what do you think about this medication? and it is used alone or with other medications? and also I want to know if it should be used continuously or for a specific period of time?thanks

Symptoms: Hi doctor,
I have some questions regarding to my case.
My physician told me that I am suffering from mild prostate enlargement and the ultrasound examination at that time reported that “the prostate is mildly enlarged measuring 3.3 X 4.0 X 4.2 cm of calculated weight 34 cc, intact capsule with no focal lesion”, and I think My physician prescription was contain prostacure (pygeum Africanum 50mg extract)as I remember , then after about 9 months I made another ultrasound as a part of my follow up and the report was ” the prostate is of normal size measuring 3.2 X 4.3 X 3.1 cm of calculated weight 23.6 gram, no focal lesion or prostatic concretion” and the doctor prescription was Ciprobay 500 (ciprofloxacin) and Omnic 0.4 capsule and prostanorm(Evapharm company . Then after about 8 months I repeated the ultra sound examination report was ” the prostate is of normal size with estimated volume of 21 cc, homogenous with no focal lesions” and my physician continue to give me prostanorm twice daily and Cardura xl 4 mg (doxazonsine mesilate) once daily . I thought at that moment the problem of my prostate enlargement began to disappear and return to its normal condition but I surprised when I made my last ultrasound examination after 7 months when the report mentioned that “the prostate is mildly enlarged in size, homogenous, estimated volume 30 cc, no focal lesion or prostatic concretion” . My physician told me to continue on me prostanorm and Cardura xl 4 mg (doxazonsine mesilate) medication and failed to give me an explanation to this fluctuation in my case. I am 58 years old. My urination nearly normal except in few times when I notice low flow of urine.
My first questions are: what is your explanation regarding to my case and what is the cause of this change in the prostate size (decreased to normal then began to enlarged again).
What do you think about the medication I use and are you prefer other medications?
I also here about a new medication called “Pro star” which has amazing effect on prostate enlargement cases what do you think about this medication? and it is used alone or with other medications? and also I want to know if it should be used continuously or for a specific period of time?
thanks,
Naby

Doctor: