Prostate stimilation gone wrong

Patient

Q: Hello doctor. thank you in advance for your time..
i'll get straight to the point,yesterday out of couriosity i decided to give my self a prostate massage. i trimmed my nails and washed my hands and used lubricant. then i read that if you injure your prostate it can have deadly consequeses like gagrena.
i also massaged the glance where semen is.
i feel no pain or anything just my anus hole burns a little from the fraction
THOUGh i do feel some pain ( no 1-2 in a scale of ten) on my perineum. do you think i have inhured my self? if i had caused bleeding to the prostate or anything else wouldnt it show while i urinate or defecate?

Doctor