Prostatits Enteroccocus Faecalis problem

Patient

Q: Hello after a not long I started having painful eyaculations and though I did tests for Chlamydia and Gonorreah nothing came up but in my semen culture Enterococcus Faecalis came up. I haven't taken anything due to no time to go to the doctors and not being sure what I can since Ive seen online many antibiotics are resistant to this bacteria which is hard to kill. The problem is aggravating due that it might be on my prostate and I have rectal itching pain and its making my life hell. I've researched a bit and came up that Furandatin might be my best option, though Im not sure if its the right thing to do without consulting a doctor. What can you advise to help me with my problem please.
You clearly have developed Proctatitis. The underlying cause for which is infection with Enterococcus Faecalis. You will need a course of antibiotics. Usually when a semen culture is done and a bacterium is isolated, several anitibiotics are tested to determine if they will adequately treat the infection. This is the best method to determine the antibiotics to use to treat this condition. Antibiotics such as Vancomycin and Nitrofurantoin have been found to be effective in treating E. faecalis infections. Both medications are only available with a prescription from a physician. Vancomycin must be administered via the intravenous route.

Doctor