Protein in urine (Memranous GN)

Q: Hello sir!
My father suffering positive protein in urine which is round about 6000mg/day. I have done renal biopsy which resulting: (Microscopic examination) Two cores of renal biopsy consisting of only cortex. No medulla. Upto 38 glomeruli are included. Of these, one is sclerosed, rest show diffuse thickening of GBM with focal spikes on silver stain. No vasculopathy. Mild patchy tubular atrophy is seen.
IMF was done and showed diffuse granular membranous positivity of IgG and IgM (+ each), weak focal positivity of C3 and IgA, while C1q was negative.
(Renal biopsy: Membranous GN.)
Sir my taking medicine daily as doctor advice but he is feeling weakness increasing day by day.
What could i do for the sake of my father good health. Thanks

Symptoms:  Weakness