Protein urea and chyle urea

Patient : I am having protein and chyle in urine since 2 years.once the protein got to 19 grams but now its reduced to 400mg.i also had a considerable weight loss of 20 kgs.Minimal change disease and FSGS were detected in the biopsy report.Since 6 months the weight has remained constant.But rest all blood reports and urine reports are normal.So what can be ailment that i am suffering from?is it chyleurea or proteinurea?will it be completely curable?And what can be the diet that i should take?
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You are suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome, FSGS variant. In most of the cases it is Idiopathic. However, we should evaluate, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, Autoimmune diseases. Treatment is mainly with steroids. Usually treatment is given for 6 months. Once remission is achieved, steroids are tapered and withdrawn. As far as diet is concerned, you should not take high protein diet. Protein intake should be kept in moderation. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.