PRP to PRFM

Patient : What is the most easy way to produce PRFM? Which kit is the most simple, and will turn PRP into PRFM after injection? Paul
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The conversion of platelet rich plasma to platelet rich fibrin matrix is a highly precise a nd complex laboratory procedure that is performed under sterile conditions. There are some kits available on the market, which trained physicians can utilize in office in preparation of PRFM. This is an easy and convenient way at preparing PRFM prior to injection. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com