Q: I am 26 years old. since last 2-3 years i feel very depressed and sad all the time, tired and continuously thinking. I am not able to stop my thoughts and i am worried about everything. i feel lonely also. while i am in company of others then also i cant feel content and happy. for some time i feel good but again i am thinking. my head feels heavy and i am tired of thinking. i used to keep my mind diverted by watching a lot of movies but recently that also is not helping. some times i don't even know what i am thinking and yet i feel so stressed and tired and very sad inside. i feel like crying and sitting alone in darkness. i don't like too much light and always want to be in darkness. do i have any psychological problem? shall i visit a doctor? I want to talk to someone but i have nobody to talk to. i don't want to share all these with my boyfriend also. i want to talk to people but cant find any. i am very stressed out and always tired. cant focus on anything. please suggest me something that i should do.

Symptoms:  heaviness in head, gastric, digestive problems, tired