Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Psychotic drugs and cold tablets together?

Psychotic drugs and cold tablets together?

Patient: I am taking risnia 1mg and clonotril 0.25 mg regularly for psychosis.. I also contracted to cold, throat infection and headache for which a different Doctor prescribed MOX , nozolev and some other tablet.. Can I take these two sets of tablet together?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Yes, you may take clonotril and risnia and MOX and nozolev together. There should not be any problem. Discuss with your physician who has your medical history.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.Wish you good health!