Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Psyichological problem?

Psyichological problem?

Patient: Is not for me is for my granddaughter a 28 months old girl, doesn’t talk, feels no pain, very clever, doesn’t stop to rest, always sweating, doesn’t look at you in your eyes. doesn’t sleep much.

Symptoms: A 28 months old girl, doesn’t talk, feels no pain, very clever, doesn’t stop to rest, always sweating, doesn’t look at you in your eyes. doesn’t sleep much.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is possible that you granddaughter has ADD and ADHD. ADD and ADHD can only be diagnos ed by a physician. Also, your granddaughter is too young to get diagnosed to have ADHD.See a Doctor to get a mental examination done. Hope this helps.All the best.