Pterygium and arthritis

Patient

Q: My question is: I have been waking up for about a month now with either my fingers swollen and itching and aching or my heels,elbows,palms of my hands and under my second toe next to my big toe on both feet on different days. What can be causing this? I thought arthritis but its not only in my joints so im not sure. Thank you, Jennifer

My second question is: I have had problems with my eye for 2 years now and every doctor i go to says they don't know what it is..its a cyst of some kind and have had surgery to remove it and now its 2 on there. what can it be? please help...i think im going blind...i wake up with mucus around it and it swells and it has white spots on the iris and blood vessels busting all around it.

Doctor