PTSD and pregnancy with out sleep

Patient : I've been diagnose with PTSD and I am pregnant of 30 weeks I haven't been able to sleep I have tried all home remedies and can't sleep I am scared to drink sleeping pills and don't know what to do?
Symptoms:  Can't sleep
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Kindly do not take any sleeping pills without consulting the doctor. You will have to s ee a gynecologist and the doctor will direct you to a psychiatrist if needed. Behaviour therapy, counselling sessions, meditation, deep breathing and CBT techniques will help you. In case there is no relief with the above, the doctor may start you up on specific psychiatric medications which is safe for the growing baby in a monitored dose. Hope this helped. Regards