Puking all day, feeling lazy and tired.

Q: Hello,
Im 16.5 years old male, and I have a bunch of problems:
1 - Today, I puked 7 times, and I have nausia for like 24 hours or so, and I havent ate all day because every time i do i puke.
2 - I feel tired. Im so goddamn tired I almost fell a sleep in the bath.
3 - While I was having a bath to "Wake me up". I setted the water temerature to 50 celsious, and I filled a bath. It was horrible. I found it hard to move, I was cold as hell, and even my nipples went hard, and I had guss bumpes all over my body.

And on unrelated subject, I have parurisis. What is the most effective way to help me pee?

Symptoms:  Puking,nausia,tireness,coldness