Pull Out Method

Q: Hello,
I recently had sex with my wife who isn't on the pill. I used the pull out method.

We had intercourse twice in the span of a few hours. After the first time, I took a shower to clean up and I cannot recall if I urinated for sure (some cocktails were had), but I normally do after having sex.

We then had sex a second time an hour or two later. I pulled out again and ejaculated outside of her.

I am wondering of the chances of her becoming pregnant. She is going to go on birth control going forward, but wanted to know if I should be worried if she is pregnant.

This episode occurred about 4-5 days ago. Your feedback and response is appreciated.