Pull out method, how well does it work?

Patient

Q: Pull out method, how well does it work?
My ex and I split up five years ago, however we maintained a great bond and stayed friends. Well a week ago we met up and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex four times (each time he pulled out) back to back (non-stop in a way). The first time he ejaculated and we immediately went again, we showered after, rested up for about an hour and went again, he pulled out and once again, we immediately went again after.

Here's my fear, during the time I was in my second day of ovulation. I know that there is a wide debate on rather not pre-ejaculation actually contains sperm, however, I know that it could if a man has recently ejaculated and it can carry live sperm that way. What do you think the chances are that I am pregnant? I am freaking out!!!!

Symptoms:  Mild cramping, nausea, dizziness
Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description, the possibility of pregnancy is less but cannot be completely ruled out as you were around the period of your ovulation at that time and as there was unprotected intercourse.
Though there was pull out every time, as you had intercourse before taking shower immediately after ejaculation and two times after that without cleaning genital parts, the possibility of spermatozoa in pre-ejaculate fluid cannot be eliminated.
Now as it is one week over, emergency contraception also will not work.
So, better to wait till your expected date of periods and if you miss the periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
If test gives positive results, you may consider medical termination with tablets up to eight weeks of gestation.

Take care.