Pulled muscles or somethinf worse?

Patient : I unintentionally/accidentally overdid a workout yesterday. I think I got a bit dehydrated because there is no other way to out this, but I had no sweat and diarrhea. I recovered from that but my stomach muscles are so sore today that I have been unable to bend over or arch my back. The only tender place to touch is inside of my belly button and slightly tender right above my belly button. Other than that, I feel find but am paranoid I could have done more damage than just pulled muscles. Could it be something worse?
Symptoms:  Sneezing hurts the muscles really bad as does sitting up or rolling over in bed. General tightness of muscles