Pulsating sensation near bladder

Patient

Q: I am a white male 47 years old. 5 ft.8 inch. 168 pounds. I keep having this pulsating sensation just below my stomach and waist line. Just below where my belt is. It's kind of like a muscle spasam. A twitching sensation. There is no pain. I have not been able to associate it with having to go the bathroom or anything like that. It's just very annoying. It comes and goes, but I have been experiencing it often over the past few weeks. Doesnt matter if I'm lying down or standing up. All times of the day. Thank you

Symptoms:  I keep having this pulsating sensation just below my stomach and waist line. Just below where my belt is. It's kind of like a muscle spasam. A twitching sensation. There is no pain. I have not been able to associate it with having to go the bathroom or anything like that. It's just very annoying. It comes and goes, but I have been experiencing it often over the past few weeks. Doesnt matter if I'm lying down or standing up.
Doctor