Purple spots on my scrotumb

Patient

Q: HELP!!!!!!

2 days ago i noticed on the left side of my scrotum, purple dots that are all running with the veins of my scrotum, they have not bled but before they came out that area itched for the longest time. I am now using an anti itch creme, hydro-cortisone. I am 23 years old, whenever i have sex i use a condom, i have no past diseases. more seem to come out. when i examined them i pushed one of them and it appeared that the blood inside went back and then let go and it refilled, upon stretching the skin the pimple like structures become flat and red, some are no smaller than the period on a keyboard of a computer the others are slightly bigger. they tend to be on viens some will be alone others will be in groups. i have done alot of research and asked so many doctors, being a medstudent myself i can say its not an STD, but i am freaking out, because im not sure what it is, i was told melanoma, another doctor told me syphilis, i thought it was an angiokeratoma of fordyce but im not sure if it is please get back to me asap im feeling very depressed and dont know what to do i cant see my dermatologist until tuesday,

Main concerns:

is it STD?
can it be i have syphilis and dont know
can i have melanoma

is it life threatening?

is it contagious?

can they go away

please help

Doctor

Guest: This sounds like angiokeratoma. I have it and am told it's harmless. If they bother you, I am told they can be removed by a Doctor. I'd suggest Googling: angiokeratoma