Pus From Post Operative Bone Surgery

Patient : My Brother Had met with an accident 1.5 years ago. he suffered a fracture in his bone. the bone has healed but the wound is there. and most of it has healed but still puss oozes out of it.. what is the reason and is it dangerous?
Doctor :   Yes, he needs to see a doctor promptly. There should be an infection on the post-operative site (I presume) which is pro ducing the pus. He needs to see an orthopedic surgeon or any doctor so antibiotics can be started promptly and appropriate interventions to control the infection can be started immediately. There is a chance for the infection to invade the bloodstream and that happening will have very serious consequences. I hope this helps.