Puss pocket on penis?

Patient: Ok so I am 15 and I have like puss pockets near the head of my penis. The “puss pocket” is almost like a zit that would be on your face. I have a few of them right after my circumcision scar or where the skin changes color. I have had these for as long as I can remember. I went to the doctor when I was around 10 and they said to just keep well clean (Shower and just washing before bed) and to squeeze them every night. Is there anything I can do to get them to go away? Just to add I have never had sex or anything sexual so I dont think it could be an STD.