Putting on weight

Patient

Q: I am 15 and 5,1 girl i dont exercise that much will i gain a lot of weight if i eat a diet like this.
breakfast.
.30 grams of ready brek made with 150-200 ml of semi skimmed mik.
.a bowl full of bran flakes or sultana bran with semi skimmed milk.
.a slice of seeded whole meal toast with 1 tbsp of spread jam or peanut butter or choco spread
.porridge made with semi skimmed milk sometimes with fruit and nuts
so one of the above for breakfast sometimes with a strong cup of tea little semi skimmed milk no suger

lunch.
.1 wrap with eather ham or turkey or chicken with eather a cerial bar,fruit or yogurt
.tuna or ham or jam or ect seeded wholemeal sandwhich with one of the extras from above.

dinner.
.speghetti bolonaise
.egg noodle stir fry
.sausages and veg
.different meats and veg
.stew
.chicken curry and rice
.jacket potatos and all sorts of fillings.
.pasta bake

snacks.
none

drinks.water would it be ok to have diet coke sometimes.

Doctor