PVC/Irregular Beats WHILE Exercising, Anxiety

Patient

Q: Hello!
I am a pretty active 18 year old male, been to the cardiologist a few times due to heart/stress related issues. I've suffered from PVCs for the past 5 or so years, and I have them fairly under control with Magnesium and B-Complex vitamins for stress reduction (It's also worth noting I'm a Freshman in college). My cardiologist has suspected, from previous testing including Echo, numerous EKGs, Holter, Event, etc that the palpitations are benign and that I might experience some episodes of SVT that can be treated if I wish, but of no serious concern. I'll cut straight to the question: I've been exercising (cardio/high intensity) at my dorm and experiencing PVCs (or some other form of ectopic beat) WHILE exercising. My best guess at this point is that the room is way too hot and humid, due to it being poorly circulated and the air very warm and stale. BUT, when I exercise at my friend's apartment complex with accompanying gym that is very well circulated and cooled very well, I can exercise 1&1/2 hours treadmill, stationary bike, etc on high intensity WITH NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I might have some minor dizziness but it goes away very quickly, and I do very well.

At the dorm, however, (and it's worth noting I have severe anxiety/panic) I feel the environment has negative connotations and that just being in the environment along with the horrible heat causes these irregular beats. So, with all of this in mind, what should I do? I've been exercising pretty well at the apartment many times, but every time I exercise at the dorm these beats happen.

5 EKGS - Clear
Holter - Clear
Event - Clear
Echo - Clear, minor aorta enlargement, OK

Thank you so much!

Symptoms:  Irregular beats while exercising, anxiety
Doctor