Query about ovarian cyst

Patient

Q: I was in hospital about a month ago for an ovarian cyst, they said that it was 0.2cm and the pain should subside after about a week. However, I have been experiencing horrible pain in my lower right abdomen , been needing to urinate a lot, a complete lack of appetite (and as a result have lost 9lbs in the past 3 weeks), and been bloated. I am 17 years old so I know that ovarian cancer is not very common in my age group , however I am still very worried.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain , abdominal bloating, frequent urination , lack of appetite, weight loss
Doctor