Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Query about the Y chromosome in the sperm

Query about the Y chromosome in the sperm

Patient: Hi dear doctor , I a man my name is Farhad i have a question please about my semen .I have no Y chromosome in my sperm please what can do ? and my scond question is also about my sperm . some time i would like to eat my sperm and also before i have been et . what is the negative point in my health is it damage or no ? please give me advice thanks .

Doctor: Each male sperm has a Y chromosome and I would like to know how you have been checked or know the absence of the Y chrom osome from your sperm. You can get some genetic testing done which will help determine further details. Eating your sperm per se may not negatively affect your health. I hope this helps. All the best.