Query About Weight and Figure Returning to Normal After Medical Abortion

Patient : I will be 9 weeks pregnant when i have a medical abortion next week and im wondering how it will affect my weight and figure. im only 5'2" and while i havent gained much (if any) weight, i visibly look bigger and am bloated all the time. within a few days, can i expect to see a loss of a few pounds and decrease in bloating, or will i need to diet and exercise to get back my regular figure?
Doctor :   You can expect to spontaneously lose some but not all of the weight you have gained. You will need to adjust your diet a nd excercise consistently to effectively lose weight and keep it off.