Query on what is wrong

Q: Hello i have been taking the zoely contraception pill and i have taken 3 sugar pills and have not received a period yt or have any aigns of one coming. i onky have one more sugar pill to take and im a little worried as to why my period have not come... i have seen online that some pills cancel ur period all together but i dont feel this is roght foryour body. i have recently seitched to zoely i was previously on yasmin and i had no issues with that with my period cycle.
can u please advise me qhat could be causing my peeiod to not come. i spoke to a pharmacist and they said with this pill it should come on pill 2.i have never missed a period on preious pills and iim worried when swirching from my previous pill to this one i may have fallen pregnant