Query regarding pregnancy

Patient : Hi Doc, My last periods first date was on January 2nd 2015 and it was a regular period. Now for the month of February I haven't got my periods yet. Its 9th but still no signs of menses. On 6th feb and 8th feb I checked with a home pregnancy kit and it turned out to be positive. Now I am so confused. what am I supposed to do now? I have this acute stomach pain continuously.
Symptoms:  Stomach pain, Fatigue and improper bowel system.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If your pregnancy test is positive on the 6th post missed period day then it is likely t hat you are pregnant. I suggest that you repeat the test again after 3 days to reconfirm pregnancy . If positive then, then you have to take a decision whether you want the pregnancy or not. Accordingly , you need to take a decision to continue or to abort. please make up your mind . These lower abdominal pains can be due to progesterone induced stretching of uterosacrals which is normal. I hope i have answered your query, Regards