Query regarding pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi Doc,
My last periods first date was on January 2nd 2015 and it was a regular period. Now for the month of February I haven't got my periods yet. Its 9th but still no signs of menses. On 6th feb and 8th feb I checked with a home pregnancy kit and it turned out to be positive. Now I am so confused. what am I supposed to do now? I have this acute stomach pain continuously.

Symptoms:  Stomach pain, Fatigue and improper bowel system.
Doctor

Thanks for the query,
If your pregnancy test is positive on the 6th post missed period day then it is likely that you are pregnant. I suggest that you repeat the test again after 3 days to reconfirm pregnancy . If positive then, then you have to take a decision whether you want the pregnancy or not. Accordingly , you need to take a decision to continue or to abort. please make up your mind . These lower abdominal pains can be due to progesterone induced stretching of uterosacrals which is normal.
I hope i have answered your query,