Query regarding TSH Level for a pregnency women,

Patient : What if the TSH level is 6.64 for a pregnant women when she is 2 and half months carrying?
Doctor :   The normal values of TSH ranges in between 0.4 to 4 mIU/L (this may vary with different labs). During early pregnancy, t he fetus is completely dependent on the maternal thyroid hormone. Low concentrations of maternal thyroid hormones during early gestation delays neurodevelopment of the fetus and may lead to lower intelligence quotient scores. When a pregnant women is diagnosed with hypothyroidism in pregnancy, it is important to proactively implement a plan with her doctor to avoid exacerbation of the hypothyroidism.