Question

Patient : Hi i am a 21 year old male. Over the past year i have had a poor appetite. It first started when i had food poisoning. After the food poisoning everything was back to normal. Then all of a sudden i really can't remember the exact time but i had no appetite. For a week i was freaking out and not eating and lost weight. I went to my GP and he referred me to a gastro doctor. He took blood tests and did an endoscopy. After all of that the only thing found was Hpylori. Which he prescribed me antibiotics for. My question was is it a concern to have no appetite for 14 months? (I make sure i eat and to be honest i have not lost weight since that one week a year ago. I have actually gained weight.) It seems i just never feel hungry.
Symptoms:  No appetite.
Constipated and Diarrhea
Light brown stool. Sometimes i think its pale but maybe its just me over thinking.
lately acid reflux