Question about contraceptives

Patient

Q: HI, I'm taking contraceptives, I started the first pack on January, i forgot some pills on the way but took them as soon as I remembered, and did not engage on sexual activity until the last week of the active pills, which i took correctly. I had my period on the last day of the placebo pills and on the two first days of the active pills of the second pack, on the last day of my period, I had intercourse, and the condom broke. I am worried because it was my first package and I didn't take the pills correctly, specially on the first weeks. Also 3 days before that I took Monurol (its for urinary infections) so i do not know if that could have affected the protection of the pill. Lately I have headaches everyday and my breasts hurt so I'm worried. Was there a risk here or was I protected against pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Headaches, breast pain, my stomach hurts, sometimes diarrhea
Doctor