Question about medication reaction

Patient: I am taking following medication on regular bases seroquel 150, clonazepam 2mg, prazosin 2mg, pristiq 100, omeprazole 40mg, and most recently had fusion where I was open only from front! I was given Lyrica capsules to try by my doctor 75mg is that safe

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for your question. There are no adverse interactions with lyrica (pregabalin) and any of your current medicati ons. However, you may be at risk of some common adverse interaction with the current medications you are on. Such side effects include dizziness, nausea, and sudden drops in blood pressure. If you are not being closely monitored by your doctor we recommend that you follow up with your doctor on a regular basis to assess the necessity for taking any of these medications. If it is a possible to be weaned off any of these medications at your doctors discretion, we recommend that you do so as this will greatly reduce your risk of any adverse drug interactions. We wish you a speedy recovery.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com