Question About My Sphincter and Tearing and Bleeding

Patient

Q: About a year ago i was very constipated and during a bowel movement I tore my ( sphincter lining ) . It bled for a minute and stopped. I told my doctor twice in the past year and it was like she didn't even listen to me.
I am worried about it. It tears every morning and bleeds for a few seconds. Also, I just did a self exam and it feels like the scabbing is causing the 2 sides of my ( sphincter ) to grow together, like 2 opposite sides of lining are becoming one. I was able to confirm this and tore the conjoined scabbing apart slightly.
Should I be worried and is there something I should do about it?
Will the lining grow together and make my ( sphincter ) smaller? Would that cause pain during bowel movements in the future?
I don't think the scabbing will ever heal as with every one of my bowl movements the lining becomes aggravated .

Doctor