Question about pathology miscarriage

Patient

Q: Can u explain to me the pathology of my miscarriage fetus I want to know why the fetus died the results are Received in formalin labeled products of conception are multiple pieces of red brown soft spongy tissue mixed with blood aggregating to 8x6x1.4 cm no fetal tissue is grossly identified representative sections submitted in three cassettes os/ GS
sections show products of conception with immature chorionic villi , ac utely inflamed and partially necrotic , and begin secretory endometrium there is no morphologic of hydatidiform mole or malignancy

Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdomen
Doctor