Question about pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. My question is about pregnancy. We are planning for baby. My periods were irregular before my marriage. After marriage its regular and on exact date also. My last period was on 05th march night at 10 and may be my ovulation date on 19th march. And in last week of march I was feeling the symptoms of pregnancy like back pain tiredness and hungry. And also upper stomach pain. On 7th april morning I got thick bleeding but then after no bleeding throughout the day. On 8th april its bleeding. I am also getting breast pain from 2 days. Am I pregnant? Or is it a miscarriage? Or should I have a pregnancy test? Because of symptoms n late period I considered that I m pregnant. I am not getting wat to do

Doctor

Since the expected period date is more or less close to the bleeding day that you had in April, it looks like it is your period and not a pregnancy. Breast pain and backache can be a part of a premenstrual syndrome, if not for a pregnancy. However, if you have a doubt yet, you can do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
Wish you all the luck for a conception. Keep trying.

Hope this helped.