Question about Pregnancy can Occur

Patient : Hi, I have a question about how pregnancy can occur. Unfortunately, my partner and I became sexually active. However, he was clothed with a pair of boxers but, I was not. The pair of boxers had "precum" on them, and he had insert his penis inside of me. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description the possibility of pregnancy is less, but cannot be completely ruled out. If you there was spermatozoa in preejaculate fluid and if you were around the time of your ovulation at that time, there is some possibility of pregnancy. If you miss your expected date of periods, better to go for urine pregnancy test once. Using some contraceptive method like barrier method can protect from pregnancy. Take care.