Question about taking supplement.

Patient : Hey, I am currently taking Citalopram for anxiety/depression, and I was wondering I would be able to use Cellucor SUPER HD while using this?
Symptoms:  No symptoms, just a general question.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Citalopram is a good drug for anxiety and depression. Cellucor SUPER HD has small quantity of tyrosine but then it can be taken with citalopram. You need to watch for symptoms of anxiety, irritability, tremors, sweating, confusional state etc and if they occur you will have to discontinue Cellucor SUPER HD. Otherwise it is mostly safe and should not cause any trouble. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.