Question about the limits of birth control.

Patient : Hello, my girlfriend and I are sexually active, and although she is on strict birth control, I came inside of her today during ovulation period. Do I have anything to worry about?
Symptoms:  -
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your girlfriend has been on birth control and has taken it regularly without missing e ven a single pill, you need to worry about the chances of pregnancy. But always remember none of the contraceptive pill is 100% effective .Da a urine pregnancy test after day 28 of the cycle, to rule out pregnancy if you have a doubt. Hope this helped. Regards