Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Question about the limits of birth control.

Question about the limits of birth control.

Patient: Hello, my girlfriend and I are sexually active, and although she is on strict birth control, I came inside of her today during ovulation period. Do I have anything to worry about?

Symptoms: –

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If your girlfriend has been on birth control and has taken it regularly without missing e ven a single pill, you need to worry about the chances of pregnancy. But always remember none of the contraceptive pill is 100% effective .Da a urine pregnancy test after day 28 of the cycle, to rule out pregnancy if you have a doubt.Hope this helped.Regards