Question- Exploring Possiblities to date my pregnancy

Q: Hi there! My husband and I are going through a rough time- we just found out that our should be 9.5 week fetus is measuring only 5mm.

My OBGYN believes it could be a miscarriage, however, she still is hopeful that something else is going on.

Here is all of the info I have:
My pregnancy hormones in 57000 (measuring 7-8 week range)
My Progesterone was 12.9 (I have since been prescribed more progesterone
(I go back for more blood work today to see if pregnancy hormones are rising or falling)
The Ultrasound showed a sac and tiny embryo
The Date of my last period was 12/22/2014
I received a very light positive reading on 1/17/15 and 1/18/15 and a clearly positive/dark line 1/19/2015
My husband and I had intercourse 1/1, 1/4, 1/5, 1/8, 1/9, 1/13, 1/16, 1/17 (and then I stopped tracking because we got a positive result)

NOW- I am trying to consider every possibility ie. maybe the pregnancy is newer than we think, maybe it's a missed miscarriage, OR (this is my question...) because my husband and I have remained sexually active on a consistent basis, is it possible to be showing a newer pregnancy that was conceived on a later cycle. Is it possible that my at home pregnancy test showed a pregnancy that miscarried and we conceived again in late jan/early February? IF SO- is it still possible even though I have not experienced any bleeding at all that would have indicated a miscarriage.

Please let me know if this is unclear. Thank you for being online to help! You are so deeply appreciated! God Bless!