Question: my period is irregular and came on March 26—Apri

Patient: Question: my period is irregular and came on March 26—April 2 so it did not come on in april i had unprotected sex april 25 , may 1st and may 7th and my nipples hurt wen i touch them and i have increased appetite and strong sense smell and back and stomach painand headaches but i started light bleeding little strings that were pinkish red may 13-15 then i started heavy bleeding with lots of clotting so is it possible that i could be pregnant and its my period that i missed in may or am i not pregnant at all

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The symptoms you are having could be due to pregnancy or some genital disorder. I recomm end that you get a pregnancy test.If it is positive, see a Doctor to confirm the pregnancy. If negative, then wait for a while. If the symptoms persist, then see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.All the best.