Question regarding modafinil

Patient

Q: I have recently used modafinil 200 grams(for of counter use ) though i dont have any other side effects but after taking the first pill i have a mild sensation of itchiness in my hands after 7 hours so . i am not sure if its is just anxiety or should i be worried. i and my family see no visible rashes

Doctor

A:  
As there are no visible rashes over the body, your condition may not be an emergency. As you said, the cause for this itching may be psychological due to anxiety, but as we are not sure regarding the diagnosis, it is better to consult your doctor. Your doctor will decide whether it is a side effect and depending on the examination the medicine or the dosage might be changed. Please take care.