Questionable movement

Patient

Q: Regular menstruation, negative pregnancy test, fetal movement

Symptoms:  Fetal movement, fatigue, nauseous, crying freely
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If the pregnancy test is negative and you have been regularly mensturating then it is not pregnancy. It is possible in women who have a lean built that even gastrointestinal peristalsis may be perceived as substantial movement mimicking fetal. nausea and mood swings may be part of premenstrual syndrome which also involve bloating , uterine cramps and headaches.What you are going through is premenstrual syndrome and your menses are likely to initiate in few days.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards