Questionable pains after finding out that I am pregnant

Patient : Hello! Earlier this year I unfortunately went through a miscarriage. Even though it wasn't too long ago, I don't really remember the feeling I had during that time. I found out I was pregnant this past Friday the 25th of September at 5w3d. A week before that I did experience a really sharp pain in my pelvic area/lower abdomen but it only lasted about 20 seconds, if that (no bleeding). Up until now I am still getting menstrual like cramping (still no bleeding) and not really having any other symptoms, except occasional nausea. Is this normal?
Symptoms:  Occasional menstrual like symptoms, and occasional nausea